WHAT ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Permanent solution for tooth loss
Dental implants represent a common procedure of permanently replacing missing teeth without affecting neighboring teeth.
With the help of dental implants, we can fully remedy toothlessness and thus strongly improve chewing and speaking abilities as well as restore a beautiful smile. Implants can also serve as carriers of a fixed dental bridge or denture.
We offer CareCredit®
CareCredit is a convenient, low minimum monthly payment program for your entire family specifically designed to pay for healthcare and elective treatment not covered by insurance. CareCredit, the leader in patient financing, has made it easy for more than 4 million patients nationwide to get the treatment they need. For treatment fees from $1 to over $25,000, CareCredit has a variety of low minimum monthly poayment plans. So you can start treatment today!
With CareCredit® You Can:
- Pay for co-payments, deductibles, and treatment not covered by insurance
- Start teatment immediately and pay over time with low minimum monthly payments
- Pay for other healthcare expenses for you and your family iwthout having to reapply*
- Reserve existing credit cards for household or unplanned expenses
- Have no annual fees
- Low minimum monthly payments
*Subject to credit approval